Demo Table and Kiosk FAQs
1. Why are Aisle Advertising professional products considered the best value?
2. Why can AA products be used both indoors and outdoors?
3. How much storage space is required?
4. What is the return on investment (ROI)?
5. What is the best way to transport?
6. How do the graphics work?
7. What is the warranty?
8. Where are the products manufactured?
9. How do I maintain the products?
10. Do you provide set up and dismantle instructions?
11. Do you have leasing options?
12. What is the best way to contact us?
We have a proven track record, since 1996, of quality and customer satisfaction. With design flexibility that can adapt to customer’s needs, Aisle Advertising products are:
- Made in America
- Designed and engineered to engage based on client feedback
- Made of durable and sustainable, lightweight materials that can be recycled
- Built with double-wall construction for strong surfaces
- Backed by a one year warranty
- A long term investment vs. short term expense
Made of weather-resistant ABS plastic and aluminum, our products:
- Won’t be damaged by moisture, wind or spills
- Have adjustable feet for leveling on most ground surfaces
- Are easy to clean and wipe down
The Fold and Roll Demo Station
- Compact size is 34”w x 36”h x 9”d
- For example, 10 demo units can store in a 4’ x 6’ space
The Instant Office Kiosk
- Compact size is 28”w x 42”h x 28”d
- For example, 4 kiosks can store in a 9’ x 3’ space
Industry statistics have shown sampling to provide cost efficiency and proven results* through:
- Increased sales
- Store and brand loyalty
- Community involvement
- Inventory control
- Traffic flow management
Additionally our demo tables and kiosk provide the added value of:
- Depreciable asset
- Ownership and control
- Revenue generator – user fee for vendors/suppliers
- Long term investment vs. short term expense
- Demo Station can be transported in auto trunks, backseats or hatch backs.
- Instant Office Kiosk can be transported in an SUV.
- Both can be shipped via UPS, FedEx or LTL carriers.
Both products have easy, quick-change graphic panel applications to enable versatility for all your promotions. In addition, graphic panels can be printed on both sides.
- Demo Station graphic panels typically are laminated ink jets or UV Direct on styrene.
- Instant Office Kiosk graphic panels are UV Direct on Sintra.
Aisle Advertising provides a one-year, limited warranty on all our products. (A copy of the warranty is provided with every product or is available upon request.)
As an ease-of-doing-business company – simply contact us for fulfillment.
Our products are Made in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This provides:
- Hands-on flexibility to customize
- Quick fulfillment turn around
- Cost effective shipping from the center of North America
- 3- to 5-day ground shipping in theUSA
- General cleaning can be done with soft towel and water.
- We also recommend
- “Simple Green” detergent for cleaning
- Wizards “Mist and Shine” for polishing
- Krylon Fusion for plastic satin finish spray paint for touch up
- No abrasive soaps or scrubbing materials should be used on Aisle Advertising products.
Instructions are provided with each table or can be printed from a PDF.
11. Do you have leasing options?
Yes, we have a variety of different lease options. Please call us to discuss your program requirements – 866.546.5241.
We can be reached by email, phone, fax, or postal mail:
- Please call us: 866.546.5241
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 877.350.7461
- Mail:175 Jackson Ave N., Suite 265, Minneapolis, MN 55343